Destination Greece Trip!
Sept 22 -Oct 1, 2023
Agent cost $3,885.00 double occupancy ($5,475.00 for single occupancy)
Companion cost $4,185.00 double occupancy ($5,775.00 for companion single occupancy)
9 Nights | Athens | Island of Santorini | Mykonos | Volcano Cruise| Hot Springs
1. Space is limited.
2. Agent cost is $3,885.00, based on double occupancy. This cost does NOT include international airfares and other miscellaneous expenses not listed on the itinerary, and is non-refundable. Single occupancy supplement is $5,475.00. Companion rate based on double occupancy is $4,185.00, companion rate for single occupancy is $5,775.00 and is all non-refundable based on our Term & Conditions.
3. A deposit in the amount of $800.00 is due to reserve your spot. A credit card must be on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC and will be used to make all payments.
4. A monthly payment will be automatically charged on your credit card on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC on the 1st day of each month, which will be reflected on an invoice from Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC.
5. When booking your arrival flights, please be sure to arrive on Day 1 which is September 22, 2023.
6. Flight schedule must be booked NO LATER June 1, 2023. Whenever your flight is booked, please forward the entire itinerary to my Executive Assistant & Agency Manager, Kirsty-Ann Obenita at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Greece Destination Trip 2023 Flight Info."
7. Passport must be valid 6 months before and after arrival.
8. Check with your local Health Care Provider for recommended vaccinations prior to travel.
9. It is your responsibility to obtain travel insurance for yourself and companion(s).
10. As an agent, you should secure travel insurance for the total costs of your trip should you need to cancel.
11. Also as an agent, you should highly suggest and help your companion to obtain travel insurance for the total costs of their trip should they need to cancel.
12. Additional travel requirements will be provided as time goes on and prior to departure from the USA, if required.
Please fill out the Secure Credit Card Authorization form https://bit.ly/ptpcardholderauthorization
(NO CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED)
Terms and Conditions
- All terms and conditions are stated below. Payment of deposit indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions:
- A credit card must be maintained on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners.
- You authorize monthly payments to be charged using your card on file as stated in your Destination Experience Trip Invoice you will receive.
- Airfare is NOT included in the Destination Experience Trip Fee, Costs, Companion Costs.
- Airport transfers may or may NOT be included, depending on which Destination Experience Trip you registered for. This will be indicated and confirmed on your FAM Invoice.
- Pinnacle Travel Partners will not sell travel insurance to agents attending a Pinnacle Travel Partners Destination Experience Trip nor to the agent's companion. It is the responsibility of registered agents to obtain their own travel insurance and insurance of their companion.
- All travelers must hold a VALID Passport and a copy must be provided to Pinnacle Travel Partners at the time of registration.
- Passports must be valid through six (6) months beyond the travel dates.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Due to contractual agreements with vendors and suppliers, all payments received for Pinnacle Travel Partners' FAMs and Destination Experience Trip Trips are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Below, you will find the Familiarization Contract. This contract should be signed and returned via email to Annaliza when you submit the FAM fee. email@example.com