Maldives FAM Trip!
January 17-24, 2024
$3,461.88 double occupancy ($5,386.00 for single occupancy)
7 Nights | 5 Star Resorts | Half Board | Brand Training | Destination Training | Site Inspection of Niyama Private Islands | Site Inspection Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
1. Space is limited.
2. This is an agent only FAM.
3. Cost is $3,461.88, based on double occupancy. This cost does NOT include international airfares and other miscellaneous expenses not listed on the itinerary and is non-refundable. Single occupancy cost is $5,386.00 and is all non-refundable based on our Term & Conditions.
4. A deposit in the amount of $900.00 is due to reserve your spot. A credit card must be on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC and will be used to make all payments.
5. A monthly payment will be automatically charged on your credit card on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC on the 15th day of each month, which will be reflected on an invoice from Pinnacle Travel Partners, LLC.
6. When booking your arrival flights, please be sure to arrive on Day 1 which is January 17, 2024.
7. When booking your airfare, use Velana International Airport (MLE)
8. Flight schedule must be booked NO LATER July 1, 2023. Whenever your flight is booked, please forward the entire itinerary to my Executive Assistant & Agency Manager, Kirsty-Ann Obenita at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Maldives FAM 2024 Flight Info."
9. Email a copy of your 2023 IATA Certification or your 2023 CLIA Certification or a letter from your host agency confirming you are an active and good standing agent with his/her agency.
10. Traveller Declaration must be filled in and submitted by all travelers travelling to and from Maldives, within 96 hours prior to your travel. You may submit the form electronically via IMUGA.
11. Maldives Immigration issues on-arrival visa to all tourists, if the entry requirements are complied.
12. Passport must be valid for at least 1 month beyond your intended date of departure from Maldives.
13. Check with your local Health Care Provider for recommended vaccinations prior to travel.
14. It is your responsibility to obtain travel insurance for yourself.
15. As an agent, you should secure travel insurance for the total costs of your trip should you need to cancel.
16. Additional travel requirements will be provided as time goes on and prior to departure from the USA, if required.
Please fill out the Secure Credit Card Authorization form https://bit.ly/ptpcardholderauthorization
(NO CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED until you have been approved for this FAM and given notice by email)
Terms and Conditions
- All terms and conditions are stated below. Payment of deposit indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions:
- A credit card must be maintained on file with Pinnacle Travel Partners.
- You authorize monthly payments to be charged using your card on file as stated in your FAM Invoice you will receive.
- Airfare is NOT included in the FAM Fee, Costs, Companion Costs.
- Airport transfers may or may NOT be included, depending on which FAM you registered for. This will be indicated and confirmed on your FAM Invoice.
- Pinnacle Travel Partners will not sell travel insurance to agents attending a Pinnacle Travel Partners FAM. It is the responsibility of registered agents to obtain their own travel insurance.
- All travelers must hold a VALID Passport and a copy must be provided to Pinnacle Travel Partners at the time of registration.
- Passports must be valid through one (1) month beyond the travel dates.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Due to contractual agreements with vendors and suppliers, all payments received for Pinnacle Travel Partners' FAMs and Group Trips are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Below, you will find the Familiarization Contract. This contract should be signed and returned via email to Annaliza. email@example.com